Asian Chicken Salad
For a weeknight dinner that is quick and easy to prepare, try our Asian Chicken Salad. Serve it alone or pair it with your favorite rice for a delicious and satisfying meal that is sure to please your family.
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Chili Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast, cooked & cubed
- 2 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, chopped
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Lo Mein Noodles, crunchy
To prepare the dressing, whisk together the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, ginger, vinegar, and sesame oil.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Toss with dressing, top with crunchy lo mein noodles, and serve.