Greek Chicken Salad
Pasta salads are always popular. Our Greek Chicken Salad is no exception. It can be prepared the night before for convenience and to allow flavors to blend. Delicious!
- 1 – 16oz. Penne Pasta cooked
- 1 – 6oz. Can Black Olives
- ½ Red Onion, sliced thin
- Greek Vinaigrette (Kraft is good)
- 2-3 Cups Chicken Breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 – 10oz. Container Grape Tomatoes
- 4oz. Feta Cheese Crumbles
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Combine all ingredients except Vinaigrette in a large bowl. Pour desired amount of Vinaigrette over ingredients (start with ½ cup). Toss to coat. To intensify flavor, chill at least one hour.
Garnish with additional red onions, if desired.